Saturday, September 24, 2005

Getting anxious

Well, I can't believe 2 days and then I leave. I am excited and a little anxious. I have this feeling that there is still so much that I have to do. ahhhh. My "to do" list is fairly long and I feel like there are so many little things that need to be done, but I want to see people rather than do this stuff. I am ready to get going, especially after not doing too much for the past 3 weeks since I finished working. It was nice for awhile, but then just got boring. The more I think about it the more I already miss people here. Hehe. Anyway, keep in touch!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage Eirn!
I will miss you lots! Please keep in touch and stay safe!

à plus tard......Laura

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't belive i spelt my name wrong......gezzzzzzz :)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home