Monday, September 26, 2005

It is time....

Well, I wrote a post a little bit ago and something happened when i went to post it...grrr....lost it all. Boooooo
Anyway, it is now 2:30 am. I am still awake and going to get to bed soon. I am getting up at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I have last minute errands I have to get done...ugh. Whatever....it has to be done.
I have been trying to take stuff out of my suitcases. I have 2 of them and they each weigh over 50lbs....my luggage allowance is 44lbs TOTAL and then you pay for each kilo in excess....looks like i will be paying a little. Whatever. No biggie.
I have been having mixed feelings a little. I am so excited to go and start this new part of my life. I need to do this for myself. But there is a lot I am going to miss here.
Well, I am leaving here at noon tomorrow flight leaves at 3:30. I will arrive at 6:40am France time(12:40 am here). Spending the first night in Paris and then taking the train to Chateauroux where Monsieur Gachet will pick me up and take me to the school. I hope all my stuff fits in his car. hehe. I am nervous to meet all these people. I am nervous to teach. The students are going to be bigger than me, and I've never done anything like this before. eeeee.
I am hoping to use the email and let everyone know I arrived safe in Paris either Tuesday or Wednesday. Not sure how the internet will be in my town(of 5000ppl). I am going to hopefully get a cell phone and use the internet by Saturday. So keep checkin. hehe
Keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home