Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Arrived in La Chatre

Well, I arrived in La chatre today. One of the French teachers met me in Chateauroux and brought me here. She took me to the bank and i got the account opened. I am going out for dinner with her and two other english teachers. I got my room at the school and met the principle too. My room is alright, definitely nothing special. Old looking, but i'll just have to get some posters and what not. I still have lots of unpacking to do. I cant remember the womans name...horrible. She is very friendly and is willing to take me around if i need and get some groceries. And believe it or not, there is a "pumpkin fest" this weekend. So it seems like we may go there sunday. I will go to the market saturday. i need to find out about the bus to town and getting a cell phone. We'll see how all that goes. Well i'm off to meet for dinner. YEA french food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home