Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm still alive...

Well it has been ages since I posted. My life has not been overly busy, hence the lack of writing. The big reason is that I have been lazy.
So, the month of February. I worked 3 weeks. Classes went well. I had met a new prof at "jury", a meeting thing deciding on the whether students pass or not (French school system is wierd) in January. He invited me to dinner one night with some friends. Nice to meet his friends and hang out with new people. I also met someone off couchsurfing who just moved to Mulhouse. Went out for a drink one evening.
I finished classes on the 23rd for holidays. Yes, again! I headed to Bernards for 10 days. Always nice to see him. Met up with a couple friends at the Londons on the first Saturday. Bernard and I had a few drinks and were feeling "joyeux"(tipsy). Sunday we went for a small hike with friends, it was rainy. Then had them and another couple over for the "apero". Tuesday we went to Remi's for dinner. It was a nice evening. I miss having Remi around. He is a sweetheart and good friend. I got a cold while there which sucks. Met Bernard for lunch and went to the movies on Thrusday, saw a cute french film, Michou d'Auber and saw La Mome on Saturday. On Sunday we headed off to Paris, Bernard started his "stage" (training) on Monday. We decided to go up the Eiffel Tour as it was a nice day. Then we met Lindsay (Gresko) and Thomas for dinner. It was great to see her again. We will have to do it again. Still waiting to hear about the transfer...both positive. Off to Czech this afternoon....

1 Comments:

Blogger The California Dollhouse said...

a warning 4 lindsay.call melanie 5142612711
she has pics she txt me of your house u live in from the last month or so his cock with the spider tatoo hand holding it him asking to cum on her face fuck her in the ass have a 3 some when shes coming 2 toronto up until 2days ago - rosario has severe mental bipolar issues and u are enabling it and about 2 be a casualty of his behavior - his last gf rachell was his soul mate 2 btw
melanie can forward u the pics or texts or so can i with dates times and pics over the last couple months with him naked and hella nasty sex talk - yahoo fb chats etcand rosario tells me u 2 sit and laugh that im sum stalker i need him 2 help me raise his kids financially and physically - how do u sit there living like that when he shud b on his meds so he can come see his kids??? the door is open for him 2 come if hes on meds and makes a plan to visit regularly and if u 2 are 2gether u are welcome as well - he hasnt helped me with a nickle in over a year and only 1000 total theres a co9urt order for 2250 a month he owes 25550 in back child support - he hasnt sent a card had a webcam visit or called in almost a year except email n txt me evil shit - - - he never had a job the whole time he lived here - he chased me thru the house and then called the cops on me after i fought him off he weighed 280lbs at the time when i caught him online with girls n i just wanted my space - how wud melanie have pics of his cock and your condo???? 3057462661 rachell
hes mental

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home