Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Woot...Paris & Family!!!

Well, I had a great weekend. I headed to Paris on Saturday morning bright and early on the 7AM train from Chateauroux. Ugh....way too early for my liking. Anyway finally met up with Linds & Rich at the hotel in Paris. While I waited for them I had the old hotelman/owner hitting on me which really wasnt that pleasant. It was slightly creepy actually. Oh well, we headed out to tour around town and see some sights once we got some food in our bodies. Got some food then headed around. It was awesome to spend time with them. After a day of touring, we grabbed some crepes and then went to the grocery store to get some snacks and wine. We sat in their room drinking wine and eating cheese and bread. It was good times. Sunday we did some more touring, climbed up the 700 steps to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. It was a great time. We stopped at Luxembourg park to have some food and relax. Had crackers cheese cookies and wine. Oh what a life!!!! I headed back to La Châtre that night and they made their way on to Blois. They came to La Châtre last night and we met up and they came over to my place for dinner and wine. It was a great night. The best night I have spent in La Châtre yet!!! We drank 3 bottles of wine had some bread and cheese, some pasta and played cards! It was so fun! So glad they came! Last night was a blast! Can't wait till the cleaning lady goes to empty my garbage and sees the 3 empty wine bottles in it! haha
I am going to the city tomorrow night I think, have a long crap day on Thursday some type of orientation thing and then THANKSGIVING DINNER at Caitlins! Ok, so its not Canadian Thanksgiving, but I can pretend it is! Atleast Ill get a great meal and be with friends to enjoy the night!
I hope all is well at home, cause things are well here. Keep writing, and keep smiling :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that we were your best night yet! Yeah us!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home