Saturday, October 21, 2006

Another week closer...and an adventure awaits...

Well, another week done...another week closer...
Holidays start in 6 days...Oh how I can't wait. Not that I hate work or I want to get away from work, but I want to see Bernard. I can't wait...It is going to be great! One whole week there. I can't wait. It sucks living so far away...especially knowing that we are so close and that we could see each other whenever we want, except that it's not that easy. Work interferes and the time it takes to get to one place or the other is definitely on my side. The countdown for this is now on...
In one month I will be headed out on a little "travel" adventure. Ashlie asked me the other day if I would be interested in going with her to Bratislava in November...sure...why not?! Like Ashlie has said, it will be like Eurotrip. We are going to go see Vienna while there also, because it is not too far. Just for a little weekend trip. It should be a blast. Haven't done too much travel of late...so here is the perfect opportunity.
Anywho, I'm not really in the writing mood so I'm going to stop here. Hope everyone is well. Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home