Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Busy busy

Well, I am just sitting in my office before going home. I realised I should probably go do my photocopying for tomorrow morning so that I don't have to come in early to do it. That would be a smart idea. The week is almost over!!! Yipee! I have a long day tomorrow, 8 hours, though I think we will watch a movie in my last class. I really need to get myself a little more organised. I have 4 hours on Thursday morning and then I will be hopping on a train to Chateauroux. I will be in La Chatre for the weekend visiting Bernard. I am so excited!!!
My classes are going fairly well, though it is surprising how things can work great for one class but not the other ones. It is actually a little annoying. Haha. Oh well, each group makes the activity a little different so it is not completely repetitive. Some of the student are really nice and some are really keen to work. There are others who show no interest in class and I would rather them not be there. It's not like they talk or anything(and this is for a participation mark).
This past weekend we went to Colmar on Saturday. There were 6 of us. It is 30minutes north of here. It was a very pretty little city. They supposedly have great Christmas markets there so I will have to go back. We also went to another little town....name....I cant write...hehe
At night we went out to a bar for drinks and then a few of us decided to go to a club. Some people have said this club is crap, but we had a good time there. Jenn and I ended up staying until about 3:30 before walking home. It cost us 9euros to get in(this included 1 drink) + 2euros for coatcheck, and you still have to check your purse. I really dont like that here.
It was a pretty decent weekend. Finally we got out and did something. I am really looking forward to this weekend though and the 1 month countdown to the holidays will start. I can't believe we are going to be on holidays in 4.5 weeks.
Work has been a huge change from last year(atleast for now). I barely have any time to myself. By the time I get home all I do is eat dinner, relax and get ready for the next day, then bed. Pretty sad. haha. It's keeping me busy.
I have been up and down lately here. It's been hard a little especially with my roomate. It's not that we don't get along, but I just feel she is not very social. I don't know. It's not like at uni when I lived with people. I miss the fun times we had just being around the house. It's almost like I would prefer to live on my own. It's almost like living on my own I feel. I just miss having someone that cares about me around me whenever I want(if that makes sense).
I am going to meet the new assistant in La Chatre this Friday. I am also going to eat lunch with Remi at the school. Hope all goes well on my little trip.
Anyway, I better get photocopying...I don't want to be here all night.
Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger Ksam said...

Are you no longer an assistant then?

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home