Saturday, September 16, 2006

1 week down

September 16, 2006 00h47
Well once again in my bed. I am going to head to bed but I thought I would write a quick blog because I want to go to use the internet tomorrow. Hopefully it will not be too long till we get it at home. I got Bernard to help me set it up the other night so I am really hoping it only takes about a week, but you never know here. I am going to try at the school on Monday so atleast I will have a little bit of something, though I really wish I had it this weekend because I need to prep for some lessons this weekend for Monday. I am feeling a little better tonight. I was feeling really crap last night. Sad and depressed and alone. Talking to my mom last night was great though. Nice to have some home. This morning I was still feeling down, but tonight I am feeling better. Bernard is such a sweetheart and really knows how to put a smile on my face.
Tonight I really needed to get out and Jennifer wanted to go to this thing for the 100th anniversary of the Dreyfus Affair, so I went with her and though I can’t say I really paid much attention as my mind was elsewhere for the most part, it was good to get out. Tomorrow I have some errands to run and I have to prep for my classes.
Today I had only 3 kids show up for my class from 16h00 - 18h00. That sucks….what usually takes 2 hours only took about 50 minutes. That made for a challenge. Oh well.
Anyway, I think I will crash now. Cheers


September 16, 2006 16h51
Well, I am just about to head out to use the net and run a few errands. I am feeling quite a bit better today. This morning I was still feeling a little down, but I am feeling good now. Things are going to all be alright. Tonight I think we are having the other lectrices over and then maybe heading out, we’ll see how the night goes though. I need to pick up some drink on my way back from town. I still need to get some things for my room as there is some stuff just scattered all over the floor, but it is coming together and will all be great. Anyway, talk to you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home