Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Snow...

Well, tomorrow is the first day of spring and this morning to my surprise there was snow on the ground. Ok, not huge amounts, but it is still white, cold and wet.
Last week I was in La Châtre. I actually drove pretty much the entire way from Mulhouse. I have driven quite a few different cars and been getting some good practice. I even drove the "transporter"....hehe, I'm sure I look super small driving that.
On Thursday night we went to a "Marcel et son Orchestre" concert. There was a group of about 10 of us. Most of us got dressed up, as that is what the group does. It was pretty fun. Seeing as I was a last minute addition I did not have a wig like the others. So I got my hair done ridiculously in various pony tails sticking out every which way and then teased. Oh what a site to see...and then the make-up....even more ridiculous. It was a fun night. We went to the concert in the "transporter" and had a boat tied on the roof....apparently at their older concerts they would have an inflatable boat and have someone go crowd surfing in it. They wouldn't let us bring it in. It was a fun night.
I got back here on Sunday night. Taught a couple classes yesterday and I'm off today. Teaching 3 tomorrow...oh joy!
Lindsay is due in 2 weeks...I guess the baby could come any day now...I can't believe it. It's crazy how time has flown by. And in 16 days I'll be in Canada...with Bernard. I am super excited for the holidays. Should be good!!!
Well, I am going to go try and get somethings done...need to try and be somewhat productive today!! hehe Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home