Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Forever

Well, it has been ages since I have written...2 months. What has happened in the last 2 months??
At the beginning of April I headed back to Canada for a visit for 3 weeks. Bernard came with me for 10 days. When we left France on April 5th it was beautiful sunny 20° weather. We had a lay over in Philadelphia (4hours) and went into the city and walked around. It actually snowed. haha. Finally made it to Canada after a slight delay...well 2 hours or so. The weather was quite a change. It was nice to see the family and for them to meet Bernard.
Bernard and I did the tourist thing, typical - Toronto, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Maple Syrup farm etc. I had got tickets for an NBA game for his birthday so we went there too. It was a good game.
My sister had a baby girl one week late. Paige Taylor Fournier. She was born on April 10 @ 21h49. She is cute as a button and I cant wait to see her again.
I had a really nice visit with my family and got to see some friends which was really great! The 3 weeks went really quickly and now I am looking forward to my visit this summer.

Back in France.....I've been back for almost a month and not too much has been going on. We have had more or less nice weather since I've been back. There were a few crappy days, but I have managed to sun tan a bit. :) Myself, Jenn, Emma and David went to Bale(Basel) at the start of the month for a night out on the town. That was fun, though waiting for the 6am train was not as much. haha. We also went to the zoo there.
Last week Bernard made his way to Alsace for a long weekend. It was a beautiful weekend which made things better. We went to Frieburg Germany and did some biking. We went and visited a bit of the region with a prof I know and to a castle with some friends. Can't forget the "chapeau party" at Liz's place. That was fun too! It was a great weekend. I am now in La Chatre as I have a few days off I decided to drive back with Bernard. Going to see a few friends while I'm here. It has been quite some time so it will be nice.

Anyway, that's about all in my life for now. Going to Lyon in 2.5 weeks with Jenn to see a friend and the city. Then I have a few "couchsurfers" staying at my place. 5.5 weeks left of school. Time is going to fly by now and summer will be upon us. I can't wait. Starting to make some "travel plans". Yipee.
Well, signing off now, I'll try to keep up on this a little more now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home