Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just a little longer

We finally have a date!! November 7th and 8th are our moving days. We are getting the keys on Wednesday which will allow us to do some cleaning and whatnot before moving in. It has been a long wait and though we would have liked to be moving in sooner, these dates will have to do. I am excited and impatient. This is going to be a big change for me but I am ready for it.
Everything is finally coming together. First getting my car(this week) and now getting our house. I can't wait to make it our home. The stress is slowly lifting. That is a good feeling because who needs stress...I know that Bernard and I sure don't. I bought a blender/food processor today! Youpi!
My mom arrives in 6days. It's going to be interesting as we are going to have to stay in Bernards little studio. 17m². Tight quarters, but it's really just for the night. And since mom and I are going away for 5 nights it won't be too bad. 2 days before we go and about 5 after. We will all survive!
Life is getting exciting...and it will be getting really busy come mid-November. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh wow that is super exciting!!! I cant believe soo much is happening and now you are going to be a grown up with a house! geeeze!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home