Sunday, July 02, 2006

yep....

Well, once a week seems pretty good for posting. I mean, it's not like my life is as exciting here at home as it was in Europe. I don't get upto as much here, which can be a good and a bad thing. The long weekend is over...3 days off now I need to get back to work.
I had a good weekend. Friday during the day I didnt get upto much but went out with a friend to the falls for a couple drinks. It was nice to get out and just chill instead of sitting at home thinking about the boyfriend. I miss him like crazy and can't wait to see him again. I am counting down the days and I know they are going to fly by.
Anyway, back to my weekend. On Saturday I headed up to my sisters in Oakville and we headed to Toronto for the Canada Day Jam, Country concert. It was in a park right along Lake Ontario and hotter than anything. We had our bikini tops on put our blanket down on the beach and enjoyed the afternoon. We got rained on later in the evening when Paul Brandt was playing but it was a good day. I came home today and didn't do too much. I did tan for a little bit because it was a beautiful day though toooo hot.
Well, that's all for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home