Monday, July 10, 2006

Ugh...but I love those Chinese Kids

Well tomorrow will be day 9 of work. I have been working quite a bit of overtime this past week and a half and i'm not too happy about it all. That is going to change.
I did go to Toronto as a chaperone on Saturday. That was fun. I hung out with a ton of little Chinese kids. I was the only white person and the only female on a bus full of Chinese kids and their group leaders. Quite funny. The kids were adorable. I have never had so many pictures taken of myself in one day. Haha. They were really cute and friendly. One of the little boys "Sam" gave me a little give. So sweet. On the bus ride home I sat and talked to another boy, "Rich" aka Wong Hong Su (if I didn't make a mistake - and that is last name first). They were all super sweet though.

This is Sam!!!

All the girls I posed with individually!


One of the boys selling "Yo-Yo" strings out of his bag on the trip. Hahaha!

Anyway, on to other things. My countdown is still on....7weeks. Maybe some people think this is a bad thing that I am counting down like this, but I feel as there is not a huge reason for me to want to stay besides my family. It's sad to say that, but that is how I feel at the moment. I am looking forward to going back. I can't wait to see Bernard, though I love being able to talk on the phone with him. It's funny because I could talk to him for so long and not even notice the time go by. Like tonight, we talked for over an hour and neither of us realised. I miss him.

I am looking forward to the rest of the summer and I am planning to make the most of it. Enjoy it to the fullest and hang out with people here!! I want to enjoy all of them while I can because I know i will miss them when I'm gone.

Well, not much going on in my life here, so I'll sign off here. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home