Monday, August 14, 2006

Two different countdowns....4 days OR 2 weeks....

Well, the weekend is over and the work countdown is really on.
4 days of work left....I can't wait to be done work.
2 weeks till I leave for France...I can't wait to go to France.
This weekend we had our company from Italy come. They arrived on Saturday night around 7pm and we had a nice BBQ with the family and Alberto and Roberta. They were super sweet and wonderful house guests and I look forward to seeing them again. They have invited me(and Bernard) to visit them in Treviso which is 30km from Venice. Saturday night was a great evening talking about travels and our lives like we have all known each other for years. It was a great experience and I look forward to the next one.
The countdown continues.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home