Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Well, it has been a couple weeks. I don't even know where to begin.
I have been working lots of hours the past few weeks. I worked 12 days straight and was pretty beat after it. I have got to see some of the kids around the school which I love. They are all just really sweet and I wish I got to spend more time with them. Last Tuesday there was a Much Video Dance Party for the students. It was pretty hilarious. I wish I would have had my camera. I saw a few of the girls and got to sign their tshirts. They are so sweet.
Other than the kids, work has been pretty shit lately. It's stressful. I don't remember the last time I had so much stress in my life. I do not like it and it does NOT like me. Work has really just been the worst possible especially today when my file just mysteriously disappeared off the computer. I just about lost it....ok, I think I did lose part of it. If I could count how many breakdowns I've had or how many times I have wanted to quit or how I feel like I have personally gone backwards instead of forwards.
This past weekend I went to Darcie's on Friday night! Oh how I miss last summer. It was super nice to see her. I got to see a few people from Customs which was nice after so long. I saw Mike, and I really have mixed feelings about seeing him. I just feel hurt that he has not made any effort to talk to me let alone see me. His friendship was important to me and I feel like it just got thrown in the garbage. I guess I am just disappointed. Only so much I can do though. I ended up getting quite drunk resulting in Saturday being spent on the couch. It worked out for the best as it was a drizzley rainy day out.
Sunday we had a wedding shower at my house for a family friend. It was nice to see all these people again. It's been almost 2 years since I saw a lot of them.
Thank goodness for telephones and internet....I have been able to talk to Bernard quite a bit. Well, almost everyday whether on the phone, email or msn. It's pretty great. He is just such a sweetheart and genuinely nice. I miss him!
I am going to get my visa on Thursday, or TRY and get my visa I should say as Becca, my roomie for next year said she had lots of trouble at the consulate in Chicago. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Who knows what I will do this weekend. I think getting together with Rachael which would be nice. Well, I should get to bed shortly as I have been exhausted every day.
Cheers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, y'a du relachement, c'est pas souvent mis à jour tout ça !!! :-DDDD

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home