Friday, August 11, 2006

Countdown is ON!

Well, it has been quite some time since I have posted. Like my title says...the countdown is on....and it is 17 days till I fly to France and 18 till my arrival. I can't believe it. Where has the summer gone. I know some people will say I have been counting down since I got home....maybe I have :)
I don't know what I have been upto in the past couple weeks really other than work...last weekend was a long weekend and I met up with a couple friends(Marilyn and Rachael) for lunch. Nice to see old friends. I also got to go golfing with the folks on Monday. Nice relaxing weekend.
This weekend we are having company. I am hosting a cute little Italian couple. They are only staying for one night. It's like the couchsurfing deal, though it is the hospitality club. I can't wait to have people come and stay with my family and I. It will be fun.
My sister is coming tomorrow as Rich has to work in Niagara. It will be a pretty relaxing weekend I think. I am going to try and enjoy the weather and hopefully get ready for going back to France!!!
I am anxious to get to a less stressful place. I find that I have been so much more stressed here. France was a lot more laid back. Relaxing. I can't wait to get back to that and even more so to get back and see my wonderful boyfriend!!! Saying I miss him doesn't really reflect how much I do. I can't believe that it has been almost 3 months since I have been home...that is crazyness.
I finish work in a week, then I'll have 10 days to get alll ready and see family and friends before heading out for another year on a journey of a lifetime....I'm sure that this next year is going to be a lot different than my last one.
I'm off for now as I should do a little work.
Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home