Friday, November 03, 2006

Almost the end

Well, the holidays are coming to an end soon....that is no fun. I start back to work on Monday afternoon. I shouldn't complain as my hours are not too bad for the next few weeks. I am sure I will soon start complaining that I have too much free time. I found out that there are some French classes offered at the school and I am going to try and find out if I could sit in on these to improve my French a little. From what I know it's mostly grammer which is good.
I am at Bernards as I write, he is at work. It has been a good week. Saturday we went to the London's Club and I got to see a bunch of people which was nice. Sunday we went for a 16km hike with some friends and then to there place for dinner. Monday not too much, to Bernards sisters for the apéro, Tuesday to his parents for lunch and some friends for dinner(mmmm...raclette). Wednesday we went to Rémi's place. I finally got to meet his cute little family. So great to see him too. I miss having him at the school to chat with.
Today I'm not sure what I am going to do. I really should do some work for my classes...but Im lazy. I dont really have any desire to do so, though Im not really sure what I want to do. hehe
Well, my life is not very exciting at the moment, so I am going to stop here. I hope everyone is well. Talk soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home