Friday, October 07, 2005

class after all

Well, there was a little error on the time table for me. I was supposed to start at 930 not 830. Anyway, went to a few classes today. Didnt do any on my own, but I will next week. I have to get an OLP song for the class to listen to. Any suggestions on a song that is easy to understand what they say??? Leave me some suggestions please!!!
One of the boys asked me about going to the disco here in La Châtre. hehe it was funny. I am looking forward to actually working with and getting to know the classes. Should be good, i just hope I can get them talking. Anyway, I dont have much more to say. Going to head into town for about half an hour quickly before I head to the city. I will take the bus around 6pm tonight. Be back Sunday, and Im sure ill have some adventures to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home