Friday, October 07, 2005

Disappointment

Well, it is 915am here. I have been up for almost 2hours as I was supposed to have a class. I went to the staff room around 815 to see Manola, whose class I was supposed to be teaching. Well, I didnt see her and no one had. Grrr. So I checked the classroom where I was supposed to go, but no luck. No students. So I have been doing pretty much nothing here. Grrr, got up early made myself pretty and a little more professional than usual with my khakis. I even put earings on. Well, sobeit. I am going to see if she is there for the next class at 930, or if there are students at the room, but for some reason I doubt it. I would love to go back to my room to bed, but I am going with another teacher, Florence, at 1030. Oh well, thats life. I could go photo copy something. Maybe I'll go to the staff room now and do that. I was all ready for the class too.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

poor erin!!!! Oh well... at least you made it to school! where as i live on campus and barely make it on time everyday!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home