Friday, January 20, 2006

Last time I do something nice....

Bloody hell, I am not a happy person. I want to quit today!!! I didnt even say that after the first day and I thought it was hell. All I said then was that I was discouraged and that I didnt know if teaching was for me. Well, this morning I got up early and made pancakes for my 2 classes of students. I am now asking myself why I did this for them. I am so angry and frusterated and really am not sure if I want to come back after the holidays. Ok, well, I know that I will but today I dont feel I want to. These students lack respect. They lack listening skills. GOD, I can't believe how much these French kids talk and just dont care. I think I should make them write one page on why or why not they like English. haha
Next week I think Im going to make them hand stuff in.
Anyway, this is all for now, need to get going, headed to Rouen today to Ashlies.
Have a good weekend

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Solve problems the Red Foreman way. Insert foot into ass. That or just blankly look at them and start shit talking them in english. They should learn real fast.
- Will

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes kids will be kids and completely ignore the teacher no matter what you do. Just remember that its not you they're just being kids. Hang in there girl, you can do it! Miss ya lots.
Rachael!!*

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home