Sunday, February 05, 2006

One week till holidays...well needed

Ok, so I havent posted in awhile, over a week actually. I have been keeping busy and trying not to be just hanging around the school too much this week due to some of the happenings of Monday.
So Monday night is movie night with the boarding kids. I go every week usually because it gets me out of the school and my room and I get to see a movie for only 1.50€ which is really cheap (about 2.15CAD). This past week was a big one because it was being shown in VO(original version). So we saw, Mrs Henderson Presents.
I was not going to write about this on here because you never really know who is going to stumble upon this and I am not sure how I would feel if some certain people managed to find their way on here. Anyway, friday just made me a little more angry so I decided I am going to post it anyway.
So off we went to the movies...Jonathon starts talking to me on the walk there....Ugh! I tried to not talk to him, but he is persistant. Finally movie! On the walk home I managed to not walk with the guy, Yeah me! So I talked with Jéremy on the walk home briefly and he told me that Jonathon seems to really like me, even tries calling me, which he sure as hell does NOT have my right number which I am VERY happy about. Back at the school again, before the guys went upstairs to their rooms they all said goodbye to the girls and he waited to do the kisses. F**K (I have used that word a lot this week...sorry). There were 2 girls that saw this, two girls that I know fairly well and the "responsable" - woman in charge. So the girls laughed at me a little and made comments on the dude hitting on me. Then they went their way and I was going to the internet room so I went in the same direction as the responsable. She decided to say something to me about the kid. She said that he is a problematic student and that I should be careful. She also told me that he is a minor and so his parents could have some concerns. She told me that if I dont tell him now that he may get some ideas in his head which we all know I DONT WANT! She also said to me after saying that tell him you are just friends, or if not that we have to keep it outside of the school. I told her that I have NO intentions whatsoever on being with this kid, though I dont think I said it convincingly enough because I get this feeling she thinks I want to be with this kid....NO I dont! From the moment he started talking to me the first week at the movies something about him really bothered me. I have felt a little shitty about all this so I headed out of town for a couple days to visit friends.
Tuesday night I went to Chateauroux (aka Chateautrou) to Caitlins, then headed to Rosys for some Desperate Housewives. Her boyfriend is sending the episodes to her which is wonderful, so she invited us over. Yes, we watched episodes 1 & 2 and are waiting on the suite. Wednesday we headed to the zoo which was quite fun. This is for all you north americans, but you should have seen the best animal they had....**note sarcasm**....they had raccoons. Haha!! I thought that was quite funny.
I came back Thursday and one of the students, Sarah, of the 2 girls that saw the situation with Jonathon, saw me and made a comment. Ugh...I was annoyed and told her to shut up.
Ok, so friday...I was on my way to class when I saw the kid...I tried to walk past but it didnt work that way and the kisses were done. Sarah started laughing at me. Then I told her to be quiet and then she said she was going to tell him he cant do the kisses with me. That she did and from what she said he did not take it that well. Anyway, then in class instead of doing her work, the other girl that was there Monday night, Julie starts drawing on the board. Then she decides to write "Jonathon" on the board. I was so unimpressed. Of course the other kids start being curious and I think she knew I was not happy.

So later that day(end of the school day) I met up with Sophal. I had to grab something from my room to give to one of the teachers so I took her up and showed her my room and we had a snack. After, we went back downstairs, and it was parent teacher day, and the students go with the parents to see the teachers. Of course, in my hall way there has to be Jonathon, he said hello and Sophal and I continued walking with me cursing. This kid just frusterates me.

Friday night I didnt get upto too much, just relaxed. Saturday night I went to Issoudun for dinner and to see Brokeback Mountain with some friends/teachers. It was a fun girls night! Other than that, not much has been going on here.

One week till the holidays, 5 days = 3 days of class = 7 hours. After the holidays I will be changing some of my classes, or atleast that is the plan, and it will be finalized tomorrow. If all goes well, for 4 weeks in the month of March I will not have Friday classes. 2 of them are hopefully being changed till Monday afternoons and the other one, the students have there "BEP blanc" which is a practice for thier final exams at the end of the year and then they have "stage" (co-op i guess) for 3 weeks. Sweeet....long weekends for Erin. And, if some of my Thursday classes get cancelled....I would only work 2 days a week. I lead a difficult life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home