Monday, March 20, 2006

Fun classes!!!!

Wow!!!!! Look at that title!!! hahah
Well, today my first class was fun. They were really sweet, actually worked and we talked about our next class (in 2 weeks). It will be my last class with them so we are going to have a little party. We will get some music and have some snacks and treats! It will be fun.
My second class, as far as I know it is the last time I will see them. I brought in some candies for them and some of the girls wrote me a little goodbye note which was really sweet! I gave them my email/msn address so for those who would like to keep in touch can. I am going to be sad to leave here. I feel it already :(
I am loving my life here right now. Things are going super well and I will be sad to leave, but hey, I'll just have to make a point to keep in touch with people and come back for a visit! YIPEE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MANY MORE.

LOVE YOU GIRL,
amber

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home