Thursday, June 01, 2006

Back into the swing

Well, I seem to be getting settled back into the swing of things here. It feels like I have been home for quite awhile though it really is only been 12 days. I'm sure that the summer is going to fly by once I get working. Speaking of work, we had a 2 day training up at Bark Lake which is near Haliburton (about 3 hours north of Hamitlon). It was a lot of fun. We left Tuesday morning and got back last night. I met lots of fun people that are going to be working at CIC(Columbia International College) also. Most of them I wont be directly working with as I have an office job but we had a blast. The bus ride was hot and long on the yellow school bus but it was beautiful up there. We got to go swimming and canoeing which was tons of fun. We had a campfire and roasted marshmallows as well as banana boats. I got tooooo maany mosquito bites though. I can't wait to start work which should be on Monday.
The weather has been hot the past few days. Monday it was 35 C or so, which was way too hot. It's cooled off a little but doesnt look like they are calling for anything under 20 which is nice to know. The weekend is almost here. Not sure what I will get up to. Might go visit some friends but who knows, may wait till next weekend. Well, not much going on in my exciting life here. Take it easy everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

come visit me!!!!!!! Our car has been dead for weeks now and i am stranded in bum fuck nowhere!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home