Thursday, May 18, 2006

The End...For now

Bloody hell....pardon my language but I had written a post and the computer messed up...gone!

Well, I am sitting here in the staffroom for the last time. I am at the school for the last time to say some goodbyes and to do a last look over of my room and hand in my keys. I can't believe its the end. I am sad. Tonight and tomorrow are going to be the hardest. Going to Paris tonight, staying in a hotel near the airport. It will be lonely and sad I think.

This week has flown by as I thought it would. I spent quite a bit of time with Bernard and went to Tours with Lucy and Caitlin Tuesday night and then to Amboise on Wednesday. I finished packing up yesterday and met up with Stephanie for a drink and last rounds of darts at the London Club. Said goodbye to Franky and Rod. I had many good times at this bar. :) I also met up with Sophal to say goodbye then spent my last night with Bernard. Today I am heading into the city before taking the train to Paris. I will meet briefly with Lucy and Caitlin then meet with Bernard. I cant miss the bus. I dont have much to take with me as its in Bernards car now. Thankfully. I am not looking forward to the 2 hour train ride. I am sad and sitting alone lets my mind think to much and that will make me more sad. Carrying all my bags through Paris is going to suck. I have to take the metro then the RER (train) to the airport then take a navette(shuttle) to the hotel. Not going to be fun with all my bags. It is less than when i came, but it will still not be fun.

Well, the year has come to an end sooner than I would have liked. To all those over here that read this; thank you for everything. Thank you for making this year great for me. Thank you for welcoming me and making my stay enjoyable. You have each touched me in a different way and made this experience special and more than I could have asked for. I am grateful for everything thing and everyone of you. Thank you!!! I will miss you and I will be back to see you!!! :) Promise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home