Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Flying by...

Well, this week seems to be flying by. Wednesday is already done. Youpi! I had a good weekend. After work on Friday I headed up to Toronto(Richmond Hill to be exact) to see Ashlie. Hadn't seen her in ages. I spent the weekend up there. It was a good weekend and nice to see friends. I got home on Sunday and got to go out for lunch with Rachael. Great to see her. Overall a great weekend. Still waiting to hear from a couple other friends that I would love to see......
Work is going well. It will start getting busier soon. People in France seem to already be receiving my mail which is great. That was really quick seeing as I mailed stuff late last Tuesday night. This weekend is fathers day, Sunday...we are celebrating on Friday night, Lindsay and Rich are coming down. It should be a fun night. I am really looking forward to it. Also on Saturday we are having a garage sale. Big fun. Hehe.
My dad has been working on my computer lately which I am grateful for. I hope that he can figure it out because I spent way to many hours on there trying. I just got fed up.
I have been doing great with my bike riding, I am definitely proud of myself. Lets see what I have to say in 1 month. Hopefully I will be in shape.
Well, I guess that is all for now. Still thinking about everyone over in France!!! Miss everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home