Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fun times....old friends....new friends

Well, the week went more or less well at work. A few little bumps but it's all good. Looking forward to having a 4 day work week this week. Still need to find something to do for the long weekend. We'll see what happens...hopefully find something fun!
Yesterday was Julie Wiens' wedding. I went with Rachael as her date because Shaun couldn't make it. I had a blast! We hung out with a few people from Crossley(highschool) all night. I hadn't seen some of those people in like 8 years. hahah!
I ended up getting pretty drunk, Randy was my drinking buddy as Rach couldn't drink. Hey, I had a designated driver. I had to have a time out during dinner because I had drank a little tooo much but after a few bottles of much needed water I was ready to go again. Back to drinking and back to dancing. It was so much fun!!! Rachael ended up driving me Randy and Andrew home. We all had a blast and I am looking forward to seeing them all again soon. Misha's mom was great!!! Had fun dancing with her!
Ready for a new week....I hope all goes smoothly at work this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home